Your pregnancy is a unique time in your life. No two pregnancies are alike, and we love to celebrate the ever-growing bellies. When coming to your maternity session, you can come as you are and be wrapped and draped in our fabrics, or choose from a collection of wonderful maternity wear. You are also welcome to bring something of your own.
Things to remember:
– Do not wear elastic around your belly 1 -2 hours before your session, or upon arrival.
– Nude undergarments are best.
– Strapless bras are a wonderful help.
– Keep wristwatches at home.
– Jewelry is a welcome addition.
– Do not worry about stretch marks or scars, as retouching is available.
Please allow up to an hour for your maternity session. It may take more or less time, depending upon if you come alone or with family members. The best time for a session will vary between women; a nice round belly is best, and that can usually be anywhere from 28-36 weeks. We do not suggest scheduling your maternity session too close to delivery, as it makes it more challenging and uncomfortable.